So I have been planning this trip for Danny's graduation for almost a month now, and he had no idea. I booked the flights, hotel, etc, and kept it a secret. I thought surprising him the day we left would be so much fun!
So anyways, I was with all the girls for girl's night during priesthood session, and they convinced me that I should tell him. He has been really stressed thinking about finals and everything, and working all the while. So I decided to let him know. I was really bummed that it won't be a surprise, but it has really lifted his spirits, and I have been DYING to talk to him about it!!!
So for those of you who don't know...............we're going to NEW YORK!!
5 comments:
You are awesome to keep it a secret for that long! I can't even surprise Alex with a candy bar!
You'll have SO much fun! Make sure to post pictures when you get back.
Aaa! You were so close! I can't believe you told him!! Oh well, I couldn't keep a secret that long!
Hey thanks for the comment! I was a bit confused when it said becky....and bank issues in the same sentence...wasn't sure who it was. Ha Ha I'm excited for you to go to NY it will be a blast. Let me know how much crazy fun it is!!
Oh, so jealous! We're hoping to do that for our 10 year anniversary in 2013/2014. Post lots of details, k?
Post a Comment