My cousin Mandy got married last weekend, and of course I didn't have my camera, so I didn't get any pictures, but one of my cousins took these and sent them to us.
Is that how little the pictures were when I sent them to you? My email keeps shrinking down what ever pictures I send. I need to see if I can fix that and I will resend the pictures. Sorry.
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
4 comments:
NYC Pics?! Hello!!!
Cute! How was NYC?
Is that how little the pictures were when I sent them to you? My email keeps shrinking down what ever pictures I send. I need to see if I can fix that and I will resend the pictures. Sorry.
What a cute family picture! I have said this before but I can't believe how big she is getting! And she keeps getting cuter!
Post a Comment