Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Twins!

So for those of you who don't believe that Caydence and Danny look EXACTLY alike, here is the proof. Can't tell which is which? Neither will I..... (but the picture quality probably tells you which one is older, ha ha)

6 comments:

sNick said...

My heart literally skipped a beat when I read your post title. I thought that you were announcing that you were having twins. And yes, that probably is something I would have to find out on your blog first.

Poulsen Family said...

Wow- that is crazy!

southernbelleang said...

Wow, that is crazy. She really is Danny's mini me. =)

Jacqui said...

That's awesome that you can tell. Alan and I still don't know who the kids look like. (Maybe they aren't ours.)

Shelby said...

Holy moly! EVen the smile is the same! How funny!!

Brian Glenn said...

haha oh my gosh I can't believe that... that girl is all Danny! I love it!