Tuesday, July 13, 2010

1st, 4th, and 100

I can't believe it's been a month since I've posted. Te be honest, I was a little intimidated to post because this is #100, and I thought it had to be something big and grand, but my life is pretty boring, so I've decided to finally post so I can get over it, ha ha.

For the 4th of July weekend Nicki planned the first bi-annual Preece family reunion. We went to Idaho/Jackson Hole for the weekend and we had so much fun!

We camped at a little place called Victor, Idaho, and in just 3ish days we:

-Helped at the hot air balloon festival


-Played a round of frisbee golf at Grand Targhee ski resort (I stopped half way because I was the ONE person to get my frisbee stuck in a tree that was irretrievable)

-Went to Bar J Wranglers dinner/show
-Explored Grand Teton National Park (and got to go to the ward that meets there)

-Floated a river with 11 people
-Saw Toy Story 3 at the drive in
-SMORES
-Swam in a pool the size of our bathtub
-Ping Pong
-Fireworks
-And much more!
Danny and I are in charge of planning the reunion in 2 years. Any good ideas?

1 comment:

Poulsen Family said...

You were about an hour away from my house. Isn't Idaho beautiful?