Last night we celebrated Danny's mom and niece's birthdays. They asked me to bring the cake, let's just say I am still learning this whole fondant thing.
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
5 comments:
This cake is beautiful! Did you feel bad when it was cut into??
Wow I think it looks great!! You are so awesome!
Tarin, it is a beautiful cake! You are so talented!
So cute- I am sad that I couldn't take that class. As soon as Ryan's softball season is over- I am taking it for sure!
It kind of looks like you're not still learning. More like you rock at it. It looks great!
Post a Comment