Monday, October 18, 2010

Haircut!




Just kidding, it's just tucked into her bib. But I was wondering if it was a good representation. I have been going back and forth about chopping her hair off. I make up my mind and then chicken out. It is almost to her waist in the back, but there are so many layers, and I can't leave it down because it gets all in her face. I need help! What do you think? (PS- I would cut it in an a-line and actually style it, so it would be way more cute than this picture)

-Tarin

3 comments:

sNick said...

Go for it! Haha. It would probably make your life easier.

Danelle and Alex said...

I think she would look so cute with a cute little bob!

Brian Glenn said...

oh it would be cute!!!!! plus, she has more hair than any 2 year old i've ever met, so even if you weren't in love, i'm sure it would grow back fast....