She started joy school today with a group of friends.

We are taking turns teaching, so you teach two days and then get 4 weeks off! It was great to just drop her for 2 hours! She loved it so much that she cried when she had to leave.
She also started dance, and she is in HEAVEN!! She has been talking about it every day for months. She asks me EVERY DAY, "when is my dance class?" I watched her for a little while and she did GREAT! She was so good at following the teacher. She is going to have a blast!

I could not get her to leave because she wanted to take home one of the big trophies on display. She said "I really want to take that piston cup. (from Cars). The one for you be a winner." Classic! Yep, I'm raising a winner :)
-Tarin
2 comments:
Yes you are. I love that Caydence.
I did Joy School for Tyler and Heidi - I didn't realize it was still around!
Post a Comment