Friday, January 6, 2012

Caydence's Dance Recital

So I'm a little behind in posting this, but no internet really slows things down! So I'm finally at my parents' and thought I'd try to catch up a little.

In mid December Caydence had her first dance recital. She was pretty much adorable!

Have you ever seen a 3 year-old with this much hair?!?
I have tried twice for over an hour to post the video, and stupid blogger can't do it! Maybe I'll try again later, but I'll at least post the pictures for now!

2 comments:

Annie said...

She sure is a cutie! That hair is insane. When blogger gives me problems with videos, I upload them on to youtube and then it's really easy to put on your blog. Youtube and blogger both use google accounts so everything's connected.

Marrelli's said...

So darling!! I know how it is to have a girl with so much hair :) Love it!! Where does she take dance?? I have been looking for a place for Syd!