Caydence turned 4 on March 29th. I know I say this every year, but I cannot believe I have a 4 year-old! Time sure flies. We were right in the middle of moving, and Thursday (her birthday) and Friday were our 2 days set aside for packing. We really didn't want to overlook her on her birthday, but we only had so many days to pack. So my mom (who is TOO good to us) took her for the day. It is also my grandma's birthday, so they had a girls' day out.
Morning gift:
Tracy Aviary:

The Birthday girls at Spaghetti Factory:
That evening we took Caydence to Winger's:
And Boondocks:

We worked and played so hard that we didn't open presents until 10:15 PM!
It was a great day! We are so lucky to have sweet Caydence. She is so funny and such a joy. Happy Birthday!
No comments:
Post a Comment