
Hopefully we'll finish today.
I've also been painting a few rooms in our house. Thus is my first experience ever painting, and I am loving the results! I forgot to take a before picture, but it was a dark maroon. Not terrible, but too old! Our new front room:

Not the best picture, but we LOVE IT! I'm now painting the family room. I'll show you that when I'm finished. Next is our bedroom, which I am WAY excited about! I've been copying some pinterest pictures and I am excited to see it all come together. Anyone know where I can get yellow chevron fabric?

Yellow is so popular right now that everyone laughs when I ask if they have it. Every OTHER color is available...
Every year I buy Caydence 2 pairs of flip-flops (because it's 2 for $6). She LIVES in them until they literally fall apart at the end of summer. She took this picture herself:

Caydence is so ready for Cherry Hill to open! She asks to go EVERY DAY! I'm pretty nervous to do it with 2 kids this year!
She got a new sandbox for her birthday from my parents, and she would seriously live out there if we let her!

Will is just the cutest thing ever! I took him to his 9 month appointment and the doctor said he is just not getting enough calories! His growth chart was seriously a straight line from 6-9 months in height, weight, AND head! So he told me to completely cut off nursing (ouch!) and he would get thirsty enough that he'd "eventually drink something!". He still hates formula, even when I try to hide it in chocolate! But he is loving the life of yogurt, cheese, carnation instant breakfast, ice-cream, whole milk, and gram crackers! I have to take him back in a few weeks to check his growth again. My goal is 16 pounds! He is so much happier and sleeps so much better now, so I'm sure he's full and growing!
This is how he "crawls" so far. But he definitely gets where he wants! We call it the army crawl :)
We took him to the park and he LOVED his first time on the swings!

He is just such a little man! I love him!!
We've spent the last week at the ice skating rink getting ready for Caydence's first ice show. She's taken a few little lessons and it's pretty cute. I took a few phone pictures before we left and the camera died as soon as we got there :( But it's ok, because we get to to it again tonight! Ha ha. So I will post the video when I get it.

-Tarin
1 comment:
Sorry this is kind of late but I just read this blog post. Here's yellow chevron http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=baf5d167-e883-4a09-a4e7-4cbadfa0f295 and http://www.fabric.com/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=6b6f6678-fe0c-4851-ae6a-37d44a72125b.
I love fabric.com - they are great with returns!
Post a Comment