Thursday, February 20, 2014

Girls' weekend

My cousin returned from his mission last week and the girls decided to make a trip to St. George for the homecoming (and a little vacation on the side).  The weather was amazing and it was so good to get away and re-charge!

We spent Saturday in Zions.  I have never been, except a quick pass through when we hiked the Subway years ago.  It was just beautiful.


 We left Grandma in the lodge for a few hours and hiked Angels Landing.  It was quite a hike!  This is looking down when we were part way up.
 "Walter's wiggles"

 When you get to Scout Lookout (2 miles up) there is this sign before you do the last 1/2 mile.
 Unfortunately, my mom and I couldn't go any further, but Nicki and Paige made it all the way!

 We waited below and took lots of pictures.




It was so much fun and I can't wait to take the kids back some time!

No comments: