Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Who is this girl?

Pretty often I am sure that Caydence and I are not related.  After taking winter off from soccer, she scored 2 goals in her first game.  I don't think she even knew what was going on in the first half of the season!  All that practicing with her dad sure paid off!
She also joined the running club and she killed it.  She won several awards this year including: fastest mile by a kindergarten girl, most miles by a kindergarten girl, and a prize for 15+miles ran this year.  This frisbee was just one of her prizes.
And I am DEFINITELY not related to this dancing girly girl!  She loves dance!  I have never danced in my life, so this is a whole new world to me.  I'm learning a lot and loving every minute of watching how happy it makes her!  She got to be in a class with her two cute friends, Molly and Brooke, this year.

No comments: