No nap:
A few weeks ago he stuck this huge red bead up his nose. He always does these things when Danny is at school! We ran to the instacare (because, of course, it was after 5:00) and $50 later, the doctor just looked at it for 5 seconds and said he couldn't do anything about it. So the sent us rushing over to the ENT who also wanted to charge me $50, which I refused! It took him all of 3 seconds to get it out! Crazy boy.
He always wants to do everything by himself...
And he destroyed my beautiful just-out-of-the-oven zuchini bread!
A few weeks ago he stuck this huge red bead up his nose. He always does these things when Danny is at school! We ran to the instacare (because, of course, it was after 5:00) and $50 later, the doctor just looked at it for 5 seconds and said he couldn't do anything about it. So the sent us rushing over to the ENT who also wanted to charge me $50, which I refused! It took him all of 3 seconds to get it out! Crazy boy.
He always wants to do everything by himself...
And he destroyed my beautiful just-out-of-the-oven zuchini bread!
He's trouble! I really wish he was in preschool, ha ha. But I really didn't want to pay for 2 (and possibly 3) years of preschool! I need to find something to keep him busy!




1 comment:
Send him to me!!! I want him!
Post a Comment