The theme this year was super heroes, and I know absolutely ZERO about super heroes (honestly, the only one I could think of was super man, lame) So I suggested that we go as the ninja turtles. We worked together with Danny's parents and his sister and brother-in-law and made some pretty sweet costumes. (Click on the pictures to see them better)
This is us from the back so you can see our shells. I liked this one of Caydence. Elisa is April O'Neil, Alan is Kaycee Jones, and Caydence is Splinter. I tried to draw a nose and whiskers on Caydence but she would NOT hold still, and so don't look too closely at them, they're pretty crooked. By the end of the night she had rubbed all of it off anyways.
2 comments:
Seriously those are the sweetest costumes I have ever seen!!!!! What a GREAT idea. What did you make your shells out of? Too fun!!
I am so excited that you had fun! You guys did have a very sweet ensemble costume! And my mom was completely amazed that Danny could figure out the "Super Vision" pictures upside down! Now we'll have to get working on next year's party!
Post a Comment