SOOOOO cute! I love it. Just imagine the kind of stuff John would try and give Lyndi. It was so fun to hang out the other day and I'm so glad you have a blog!
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
5 comments:
LOL....that is too funny!
That is really funny. =) Caydence is so cute, even if she does have a mustache.
SOOOOO cute! I love it. Just imagine the kind of stuff John would try and give Lyndi. It was so fun to hang out the other day and I'm so glad you have a blog!
When I first saw this pic on Nicki's blog I laughed for like 5 minutes straight. It is SOOOO cute and leave it to Nicki to do something like that!
Yay! I am so glad you finally have a blog!! I was excited to see a comment from you!
Post a Comment