7 years ago
Saturday, February 28, 2009
To my amazing husband:
I just want everyone to know how awesome Danny is. He works so hard so that I am able to stay home with Caydence. He has been in school FULL TIME - including most summers - for the whole 3 years we have been married. He also works full time: four 10 hour days a week, and 2 entire days for school. He works Mon, Wed, Fri, and Sat until 7:30 PM and goes to school ALL DAY Tues and Thurs. And when he is not at school, he is doing homework. He is so amazing. I really appreciate all that he does, even if it means I don't get to see him very much. He is graduating this semester, and I am so proud of him and all his hard work. I love you Danny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment