Thursday, March 12, 2009

3 years and counting...

Yesterday was our 3 year anniversary and I still can't believe it!  Where does the time go?!  I've been watching my sister because my mom is out of town, so last night my dad traded me and watched Caydence while we went to dinner (at the Roof!) and a movie.  It was really nice to get away for an evening, especially since Danny is so busy!  I already talked about Danny in my last post, so if you want to hear all the mushy-ness, just see below...

4 comments:

Poulsen Family said...

I love The Roof! One of my favorite places to get creme brulee - oh so yummy!

Poulsen Family said...

P.S. Happy Anniversary! Time does fly by SO fast.

RitaP said...

Congratulations. I can't believe it has been 3 years already. It seems like it was just a little while ago. You guys are so cute together and of course Caydence is just cute and darling.

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!