Moving is never fun, but this one was especially hard because Caydence decided to get sick. She was really whiny on Sunday, which, for those of you who don't know her, is EXTREMELY rare. She moaned all day and we couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then around 6:30 she threw up her dinner all over our new place. (Well, new to us, but definitely not new) I took her temperature and it was at 103. We gave her Tylenol, and it eventually went down a little. The next morning she was not herself again. She was just laying on our bed and she wouldn't even sit up. I took her temperature again and it was 104, so I called the doctor. By the time we got in to the doctor it was 101.5, and she was acting much better (of course). He said it was just a bug and the fever was her way of fighting it. I hate those kinds of answers.
So my perfect baby that sleeps 12 hours a night has been up MULTIPLE times every night since we moved in. We aren't sure if it is because it's a new place, and she is in her own room, or because she is not feeling well.
Anyways, other than that the place is pretty good. We still haven't met any neighbors. I think I am the only one in the apartment complex that stays home because I am the only car in the lot ALL day. I'm going a little crazy being stuck inside with a sick baby, especially with the warm weather we've been having. Oh well, I guess that's life!
1 comment:
Moves are never fun. I can't even count how many times we've moved. I've haven't had the opportunity to do it with a baby; I'm sure it's a lot harder!
Post a Comment