Monday, November 16, 2009

Top 3 signs you know your husband is now a dad...

3. He has no problem carrying around your girly diaper bag.

2. He has no problem spending 2 hours in nursery every Sunday (even though it's not his calling) because his little girl is the one kid that won't stop crying.

1. He asks you at night if you want more "blankie"

I have never laughed so hard as when he asked me that. It was a slip, but it was pretty funny.

4 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Hahahahahaha that is hilarious!!

sNick said...

Oh, man. He is never gonna live that one down.

Shelby said...

Israel always steals the blankies at night!!

Chris and Brooklyn said...

Tarin!!! I am so happy I found your blog! It is wonderful! Your family is so beautiful! Those family pictures are adorable! I really miss playing volleyball will you, we should hang out more! Lets plan a date at church, we should get lunch and our girl could play! Macie would love that! This post is hilarious, husbands are the best! By the way, I love your short hair, LOVE it!