Friday, January 28, 2011

Birthday week 2011

So once again we had our fabulous birthday week. I'm sorry I only took one picture, but I usually feel like I'd rather be enjoying life than photographing it.

We started with Dinner at Texas Roadhouse for Danny's birthday. Yum!!! We were going to go to a movie, but everything out was garbage and I was having one of my wicked migraines and I was miserable so we just rented a movie and went home.

Sunday we celebrated all the January birthdays with Danny's family. We played some fun games and just enjoyed ourselves.

Then Danny had Monday off for MLK day, so we decided to take Caydence to see Tangled. She still talks about how her hair is so long too. :)

Then Saturday Danny surprised me with my friends going out to dinner with us, and then bowling and arcade games at Boondocks. We had a blast! Thanks to my awesome friends that came!

Then on Sunday we had a yummy steak dinner and more games with my parents.

My mom and I usually go to lunch on my birthday, but since it was on Sunday we went out on Monday. Just a girls' day with shopping and lunch at Mimi's Cafe.

Thanks to everyone who made it a great week!

And for my one picture:





I made this wreath just in time to hang up for birthday week. (It's balloons). I love it!

-Tarin

2 comments:

Alicia said...

Fun wreath! Happy Birthday!

sNick said...

Look who needs an editor this time! Happy birthday!