Friday, January 14, 2011

Taking time off

After our insanely busy holiday (more like all of November and December) I decided to just take it easy for a while.....

Kind of.... we've been potty training which means almost no leaving the house for 2 weeks and laundry at least twice a day. Don't get me wrong, she's been doing really well. She hasn't had a wet accident (except for nap/bed time) in a week or so. It's hard to stay dry when you sleep 12 hours a night! But it's the non-wet accidents we're having trouble with. I don't wanna get too graphic, so you understand. I'm really excited to not be buying diapers!!!! We'll get there, I'm really proud of her.

So that's life. Wish I had something exciting and/or profound to say, but that's motherhood sometimes :) And I love it.

-Tarin

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Tarin!
This is your old bank friend Heidi! Just wanted to say hi and say Caydence is adorable! Hope all is going well!

Heidi

P.S. I think I am the only person in the world who does not have a blog so here is my e-mail address:
montana_14@msn.com

Leslee said...

Sounds like a Good Old Fun Time my Friend! Go Caydence!! Way to be a Big Girl!
funny story....my Dad had my Nephew the other day and they were out to eat (He is 3) and they both went to the bathroom where there were two stalls. My dad turns to him and says do you need to go "ONE" or "TWO".....My Nephew looks up at the stalls and points to one and says "Is this ONE??" He didn't understand what my dad meant. Funny hu!? Kids are so silly!