
So it seems like our blog (and pretty much life in general) has been focused on Will lately. It's been a really hard thing to balance my energy and attention between the two kids, especially when Will is still SOOOOO dependent- and he doesn't talk back to me :)
So I've decided to dedicate this post to Caydence, and let's face it, she's been coming up with some pretty cute things to say that I'd like to remember.
•At church the Sunday after Will was born Caydence went around telling everyone "this is my perfect baby brother I wanted." It was too cute!!
•Last night she was dressing up as a bride (even using suckers as her bouquet) and telling everyone she was marrying William- which she pronounces Wee-um. I said "I don't think that's legal" and she kept saying "yeah, it's legal!"
•I bought her a little witch costume in the after-Halloween clearance sale last year because she LOVES to dress up. She calls it her "scary cow-stume.". She always asks "How I look?" but she tells you how to respond. For this outfit you are supposed to say "scary!" Don't say cute, or she'll correct you :)
•Every time Will cries she has an explanation: "I think he's hungry," "maybe he wants his dad," "maybe he wants his finky (binky)." But my favorite was when she said, "I think he doesn't like that shirt." I asked her why and she said, "he's scared of the scary monster on it." (It has a little bulldog face, which she thinks is a monster because of the two sharp teeth sticking out )
•She wants to be very independent and do everything by herself, which is good and bad. I really like that she can help me out but sometimes she is pretty slow and sometimes it's things I don't want her to do. I don't know how people have kids so close together, 3 years has been pretty nice.
•Caydence is such a good big sister. She just wants to love him and hold him all the time. I went in the bathroom to brush my teeth really quick and left Will on my bed. In the 10 seconds I was in the bathroom she slipped into my room and picked him up!! It scared me to death! But she actually did pretty good. I ran to grab him and everyone was ok.
•I wish I could remember all the things she says. She just makes me laugh all day long. I sure love that little (actually BIG) girl!
-Tarin
No comments:
Post a Comment