Oh my goodness. I completely forgot your blog was private. Grandma Preece said something today about you posting wind storm pictures on your blog and I thought, I didn't see those! I love this video!!! And could you send my the pic of our whole family at Thanksgiving? Thanks!
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
1 comment:
Oh my goodness. I completely forgot your blog was private. Grandma Preece said something today about you posting wind storm pictures on your blog and I thought, I didn't see those! I love this video!!! And could you send my the pic of our whole family at Thanksgiving? Thanks!
Post a Comment