Friday, December 9, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is by far one of my favorite times of the year, and this year was probably the best one yet! My sister had a friend visiting from France (Helene) and so she planned a jam packed weekend!

We started with our 2nd Cold Turkey 6k on Thanksgiving morning. I was not even CLOSE to being in shape for running this race! We had really trained for the last one, but I kind of fell off the wagon this time. Finding time to run with 2 kids is so hard!! I really need to get it together because the SLC 1/2 marathon is just a few months away! So anyways, I ended up walking most of the time with Paige and Helene, which I was totally fine with!
Then we had our amazing dinner, of course!

And took a group picture of everyone present. I love my family!!



The next night we went skating at Galavan Plaza, saw the lights at temple square, grabbed some dinner, and of course Hatch's hot chocolate (to die for!)



The next day we went to the temple, went to the shooting range:



and ended the night at an improv show in Salt Lake. It was such a fun weekend! We had a blast and can't wait for Christmas to get everyone together again! :)

No comments: