The 4th of July is hands down my FAVORITE holiday!! And this year was definitely a success (judging by the fact that I slept in til 9, Will slept until 9:20, and Caydence slept until 10!) We had a blast and loved hanging out with friends and family.
We started the day at the Kaysville parade, of course. I just LOVE Kaysville! The tradition, the sense of community, etc. The Kaysville parade never disappoints. And this year we were lucky enough to have some friends from our new ward join us and it was great!
Danny's "mini me"
So lucky to have Paige to entertain Caydence!
This is supposed to be a star :)
We then hosted a BBQ for both of our families and we had a blast! We had some baseball, croquet, water fight, good food, and nice family time.
Fell in love with these firework straws!
Patriotic treats
I made this tablecloth with some bandannas. It was so easy and I love it!
We ended the day at the fireworks, which Will hated and Caydence paid zero attention to, ha ha. But it is always one of my favorite things! I wish I had take more pictures of the PEOPLE who came, but I'm just not good at remembering to get out my camera! But we had a great day, and that's what really matters!









2 comments:
I love the 4th, too!! I love the pic of Danny and Will and their spikey hair. Danny's shirt is very patriotic. And your party looks fantastic!
Thank you for such a fun day. You are the best hostess. We enjoyed ourselves so much and it was such a relief to not have to worry about it when I had camp to worry about the next day. You're the best!!
Post a Comment