Monday, July 30, 2012

Faster, Higher, Stronger (Olympic Party)

When we heard the Olympic opening ceremonies were 100 days away I decided we needed to party!  Then I found out they were the day after Will's first birthday, so we decided to throw the 2 of them together.  Who doesn't love the Olympics?!  And who doesn't love a reason to party!

The decorations:
 Cupcake medals podium

 The prizes!
It drives me CRAZY that it puts these pictures in sideways!!!
But here are the favors I made.
 Javelin:

 Even Grandma Betty got in on the action :)
 Discus
 Richie setting up the cups for slingshot.
 (Another sideways picture)  Just had to show you the shirt I got for Will to wear at the party!
 The banner we made for the garage
 Will's toy from my parents.  Unfortunately this is the only shot I have of Caydence's shirt (in the back)
We finished the night roasting hot dogs and watching the Opening Ceremonies.  It was a blast!  I love an excuse to get together and party!

2 comments:

sNick said...

When I get back I'll show you how to turn your pics around. It's a simple fix.

southernbelleang said...

I'm so glad you reminded me your blog went private. I love all of your new posts.:)