Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Will's 2nd Birthday, July 26, 2013

It's not possible that will turned two, but I guess I'll have to accept it eventually.  I maybe got a tad emotional, but I hid that from everyone at the party.

Will obviously LOVES cars, so we went with that as the theme.  I wish I had recorded his reactions to these decorations, it was priceless!




 Found this cake pan on Amazon and I just couldn't pass it up!!


 A week earlier we celebrated Will's and my dad's birthdays with my family.  Don't judge that Will is wearing the same shirt.  This is my dad with all of the grand kids on my side.
 Caydence made my dad a bracelet, which he was very nice to wear.  She also made him a card that said "Good Grandpa."  She is so funny.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

I can't believe he's 2!! That happened so quickly. Knowing you, I'm sure the party was a huge hit with every detail covered!! You are amazing. And, I love that bracelet Caydence made for your dad. What a cute girl!

sNick said...

Don't know how I missed this post, but I love that little boy!