I ordered 2 huge boxes of pears and canned for 2 days. I love feeling so domestic :)
24 quarts!
Then I did 23 quarts of peaches! I'm excited to have fresh fruit all year.
I volunteer here and there to be an accountant at figure skating competitions. It is so random how I got involved, but now they beg for help and I get suckered into it, ha ha. It's actually pretty fun, and a good excuse to actually use my brain and hang out with other adults :)
We spent an afternoon at the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point with some of my cousins and their kids. The kids had a blast and we had to tear them away at the end.
Our neighborhood is seriously the BEST! I feel sorry for all of you who don't live here :) This is Caydence at our annual children's parade. The kids decorate their bikes/scooters and parade through the neighborhood and then there is a big breakfast at the end.
Caydence's first night of homework. She couldn't have been more excited. Let's hope she keeps that enthusiasm.
This is a random rock in the middle of the Albertson's parking lot. She insisted that I take her picture on it! I just laughed and humored her by taking this picture.
Telling Grandma all about her first day of school.
I am so in love with face!
I think that about catches us up with the blog! Stay tuned for the kids' Halloween costumes (that change daily, ha ha).












No comments:
Post a Comment