Danny's cousin and his wife host a Halloween party every year, and it's a pretty big deal. We just love coming up with costumes to fit the theme. This year it was spies, thieves, crooks, and criminals. We decided to go as the characters from Clue. Unfortunately we couldn't find a third couple to finish the 6 characters, so we made the cards from the game to represent the last 2 (they are a little hard to see in this picture). We have Mr. Green with the wrench (Danny's dad), Miss Scarlet with the revolver (Danny's mom), Prof. Plumb with the rope and the lead pipe, and Mrs. Peacock with the candlestick.
We played a game of clue that Danny's cousin made up and it was so fun. Our team won, of course, because I am WAY too competitive, it's a problem.There is voting on the costumes, and great prizes at the end. I won most elaborate, and Danny's mom won Prettiest. We did not win overall best costume, we were robbed!!! We usually win that one...
And the chocolate dipped mummy pretzels I made were delicious!



1 comment:
Oh my goodness!! You are so cute! You just ooze creativeness....it's just not fair. I think you were robbed, too. Those costumes are amazing. Caydence was telling me the other day in the car how excited she was to be going as Ms. Peacock. :) Those pretzels are darling, too.
Post a Comment