I took the kids to Davis Cup (marching band competition) and they loved it.
Good thing Will is getting some masculine dress ups for Christmas....
Caydence loves to watch Paige cheer at games.
Picture day!
The cute result:
Caydence's school shirt. It's pretty crazy to send her to Windridge (my elementary school!)
Woke up one lovely Sunday morning to this...
Will and Caydence love to do the Jillian Michaels work out DVD with me. Some of us like to dress up first.
I went to my first parent/teacher conference as the parent. That was super weird, I felt like I should still be the student. I seriously still feel like my 16 year-old self. Her teacher gave us this and I couldn't help but chuckle. "When I grow up I want to be...Rapunzel!"
We've had a couple good snow storms this week and the kids keep begging to play in the snow. I HATE it! It takes them about 16X's as long to get them ready as they actually last out there! And then I have wet clothes, floors, etc. and they think they HAVE to have hot chocolate after every time out there! I should be more fun, but I really hate it!
And my favorite, they wanted to play reindeer/Santa, ha ha!








1 comment:
Those kids are funnier than I thought.
Post a Comment