For those of you who don't know, Danny is in a band called The Market with some of his friends. They just play local shows and mess around for fun, but last weekend they got to open for the X-96 "Nightmare before X-mas" show. They played with The Brobecks, Anberlin, and Hoobastank. It ended up being the biggest crowd they've ever played for. Everyone was really impressed and it was a lot of fun. You can't really see them very well in this picture, but I didn't bring a camera, and this was the best shot I could find online. At least you can see how many people were there :) Danny is on the right in a blue shirt. Check them out www.myspace.com/themarketrock
2 comments:
Wow, I didn't know that. The things you learn from reading people's blogs. Now, I'm gonna go check out the myspace page.
I didn't realize you were married to such a big rock star! I bet Danny (and you) had a blast!
Post a Comment