As expected, Caydence liked the paper more than the presents...
A MUST-HAVE for the Wariner baby!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Caydence has a lot of pressure to be a drummer! Ha ha, she'd better live up to her name :) I think that drummer shirt is really cute. How old is Caydence now? She is getting big!
That last picture is so cute! She is looking more and more like a girl and not a baby. Ok, you probably didn't want to hear that haha! But she is really cute!
Such a cute little girl! Destined to be an awesome drummer I think. Thanks for hang'n out last night we had a blast! Hopefully Danny wasn't too tired at work.
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
3 comments:
Caydence has a lot of pressure to be a drummer! Ha ha, she'd better live up to her name :) I think that drummer shirt is really cute. How old is Caydence now? She is getting big!
That last picture is so cute! She is looking more and more like a girl and not a baby. Ok, you probably didn't want to hear that haha! But she is really cute!
Such a cute little girl! Destined to be an awesome drummer I think. Thanks for hang'n out last night we had a blast! Hopefully Danny wasn't too tired at work.
Post a Comment