Caydence's hair has gotten so long, and her bangs hang in her eyes, but I just don't want to cut them! It is making me crazy, so I tried pigtails. I'm not sure how I feel about them. Tell me what you think.
First of all, I think she has the most adorable smile and bright beautiful eyes that shouldn't be covered up by hair! I have the same problem with Marie, actually. All her hair is in the front. The pigtails are a very cute solution!
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
2 comments:
I like them! I wish Kimber had enough hair to do pigtails.
First of all, I think she has the most adorable smile and bright beautiful eyes that shouldn't be covered up by hair! I have the same problem with Marie, actually. All her hair is in the front. The pigtails are a very cute solution!
Post a Comment