Hmmm, a certain cousin's kid that I know didn't start crawling until 13 months. She's doing great! I had a doctor tell me that a kid doesn't HAVE to crawl anyway. Some go straight to walking.
Oh that is too cute! I think that awesome that she didnt crawl for a while. It seems like she wouldn't be able to get into as much. But hopefully she wont go straight to walking because then you are in trouble! :)
I can't believe it!!!! That's the cutest thing ever. Oh, how I love that little girl. We all knew she had it in her. It's like she's not a baby anymore.
She's growing up so fast! She was just over here the other week and we were laughing and she was barely scooting along. A lot changes in a short period of time!
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
5 comments:
Hmmm, a certain cousin's kid that I know didn't start crawling until 13 months. She's doing great! I had a doctor tell me that a kid doesn't HAVE to crawl anyway. Some go straight to walking.
Oh that is too cute! I think that awesome that she didnt crawl for a while. It seems like she wouldn't be able to get into as much. But hopefully she wont go straight to walking because then you are in trouble! :)
I can't believe it!!!! That's the cutest thing ever. Oh, how I love that little girl. We all knew she had it in her. It's like she's not a baby anymore.
She's growing up so fast! She was just over here the other week and we were laughing and she was barely scooting along. A lot changes in a short period of time!
Oh my goodness! I love watching that! She is so cute, and it's just adorable to see her first ventures in independent mobility - how exciting :)
Post a Comment