Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas!

I know that Christmas was only a week and a half ago, but it seems like an eternity!! We were so focused on our trip (pictures to come) and getting all ready for it that Christmas was really a whirl wind day, and I am finally getting to post about it!

It's tradition that we spend the night at my parent's house on the "big bed" (aka every mattress in the house piled into one room so we can all sleep together.) Paige was waking me up about every 15 minutes starting at 4 AM to ask what time it was. Needless to say, I got very little sleep, but who cares, it's Christmas!!
Caydence was more interested in this book than anything else.
And of course her milk. (New PJ's from Grandma Wariner)
Matching hats made by Great Grandma Eynon.
Caydence and Aunt Nicki. She got her a cute sock monkey (you can kind of see its face)
Caydence only understood Christmas a little more than last year (so we didn't get her much :) But every present she opened, with every rip of the paper she would say "wow!" It was pretty funny.
Those are all the pictures I got of our whirl-wind Christmas! We were also able to talk to my brother Matt who is on a mission in Argentina, and that was pretty exciting. He hit 1 year on December 17th, and his birthday was December 22nd. I still can't believe how time has flown!
We had an amazing dinner made by my mom, and then packed until 2 AM! I was up at 6 because it was the only time all of my ward friends I grew up with could get together before we left for our trip and they all went home. It was so good to see all of them and catch up on their lives! Then 10 hours to California right after that! It was a great holiday! As soon as I get some of the pictures from my family's camera I'll post all about our trip!

No comments: