Monday, January 25, 2010

Birthday Week!

Since Danny's birthday and my birthday are only a week apart, we call the whole week birthday week, and celebrate all we can! :)

We started the week with Danny's birthday with lunch at Texas Roadhouse with friends (YUM!!) and Avatar in Imax 3D. Everyone LOVED it (but I was pretty bored. just not my kind of movie.) The 3D was really amazing though.
Then we met up with some more friends for bowling at Boondocks. (Love that place!!)
We ended the night with brownies and ice cream at our house. Happy Birthday Danny!

The majority of Danny's family has birthdays in January so we had a big party the day after Danny's birthday. Here's Danny opening his gifts.
Our cute nephew Canyon. This picture is just TOO good!
All the January birthdays.
On Friday I went to the Cheesecake Factory with my mom for lunch. UH-MAZ-ING. I always love that place. This time I tried the 30th anniversary cheesecake at it was to die for!
On Saturday (my birthday) Danny surprised me with breakfast at Sill's with my friends and siblings. My brother Michael was really in the birthday spirit :)
Danny made me wear this ribbon.
We asked the waitress to take our picture. Why do people have such a hard time with cameras?!? Poor Danny is only 1/2 in the picture...
That night we used our free Jazz tickets from the Sing-a-long we went to in December. We were in the 2nd to top row in the whole arena, but it was still really fun.
The Jazz pretty much blew away the Nets. I think the final score was something like 117-86. We knew it would be like that because the Nets have won like 3 out of 40 games this season. How embarrassing... I almost felt sorry for them, but hey, they're in the NBA!
The next day we celebrated our birthdays with my family. (We will forever have 1 birthday) My family made us wear these crazy things for the whole night. Danny's button had Yoda and said "birthday Jedi knight" ha ha.
Opening our presents. I got my Cherry Hill pass, and I can't wait for summer to use it! Except I hate summer... ha ha
It was such a great week and we were so spoiled! Thanks to all of our friends and family that made it such a great week!
We had a big snow storm and decided to take Caydence on her first sledding trip. She was so cute all bundled up. She cried the first 2 runs, so we let her watch Danny go down a few times. She then tried it again. I think she was still terrified, but she didn't cry! I am REALLY bummed because I filmed it with my flip cam and when I plugged it in to the computer to upload the video it said I needed an update (I haven't downloaded my videos in a while). I did the update and it erased ALL of my videos! I'm trying not to freak out, but all of my videos from my NYC trip are gone, this Christmas, and more. At least I had already downloaded the pictures of Caydence's first steps, or I would literally have a breakdown. I'm trying to keep calm. Maybe they're in the computer SOMEWHERE...

6 comments:

Alex said...

OOhh!! I would be sooo mad about the pictures!! Christmas?!?! What a bummer!!! I can't believe you HATE summer!!! Or are you just telling yourself that to get you through the rest of the winter?
This is Danelle

sNick said...

Forget the videos, you look DANG hot in all of these pictures. Mmmmwwwahhh!

kjSmith said...

Don't despair. You can still probably get the data off you just need someone who knows how. Take it to a place that does data recovery.

Annie said...

Happy late birthday Tarin! Sounds like it was a lot of fun. Your hair looks really cute, by the way...and that is a bummer about the videos! I hope you can figure out a way to get them back!

Poulsen Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday! You guys sure know how to party.
Hope you can retrieve those videos. I stopped using our Flip for that exact same reason.

sNick said...

UH-MAZ-ING? Don't you mean O-mazing?