This morning I got up early so I could make this chicken soup with a leftover carcass before I headed to playgroup. It was full of vegetables and goodness. I was really excited for it.
After playgroup I ran to costco and to the bank. My mom said it was supposed to boil all day, so I didn't even think twice about it.
I walked in the door around 2:00 and out poured tons of smoke. I ran to the kitchen and found this:
Those used to be vegetables, and a whole chicken carcass with lots of meat still on it! And it was filled to the top with broth! Dang it. Guess it's a PB&J night...
5 comments:
BUMMER! That would have been delicious! Hope you recover from the wonderful smell I'm sure you're smelling. Luckily you still have a home standing!
I have been so lazy with blogging lately! But I caught up with your blog and it looks like you have done tons of fun stuff! Sorry about your dinner! I guess you are luxky it didn't start a fire he he!! Do you do play group with people from the ward?
..lucky
How funny is this I went to throw away some trash and ended up picking the same garbage can you throw away the pot in. I had to laugh cause it reminded me of when I burnt sugar so bad it molded itself into one of my nice pots.
I think it's so funny that you call it a chicken "carcass."
Post a Comment