...I can post about his funny/embarrassing mistakes and he'll never know :)
So last night Danny and I took out our 4 garbage cans (2 each). I looked in mine to make sure they were full before I took them to the curb because we don't always fill all of them. I told him to check his too - he didn't. This morning he went to throw something in them, and the one he opened was empty, so he brought them all back in. I told him I was really surprised because the garbage man usually doesn't come that early, so he said he'd check them on his way out to work - he didn't. Turns out that since he didn't look last night he ended up putting an empty one at the curb, and he just so happened to pick that one to throw garbage in this morning, and so he assumed the garbage man had already come - but he hadn't.Point of this story: the garbage didn't get dumped, even though we took out all the cans and brought them back in, ha ha.
To our neighbors who read this: Sorry!! We tried! I guess we'll have to go light on the trash this week - or maybe we can go across the parking lot and fill the neighbors' cans without them knowing :)
1 comment:
:) Oh my gosh that is funny! Thanks for trying, we'll try to go light on the trash this week too.
Post a Comment