All of the birthdays in our family seem to turn into a week-long event. Caydence's 2nd birthday was no exception.
We started with a combined party for Caydence and her great grandma (they share a birthday). We did it the week before their birthday because we had a bunch of family in town from California who wanted to join in the fun.
Caydence was pretty cute this year because she actually blew out the candles all by herself.
The birthday girls!
The ONE day a year I'm ok with Caydence being messy.
Dress up shoes from my mom.
The second party was with Danny's family. This was her cute cupcake.
She started out pretty clean.
Her cousin, Analyssa, gave her this purse and necklaces and she wouldn't take them off the whole time she was opening presents. Made for some pretty funny moments.
Party 3 was on her actual birthday. We had dinner with my family, and a couple more presents.
And more cupcakes, of course!
And more messes!
I still can't believe our little girl is 2! I feel like she was just born yesterday, but at the same time it feels like we've always had her. She is the joy of our lives. We love our Caydence!!A SIDE NOTE (but still extremely exciting)
Danny got a new job! He'll be starting Monday for Goldman Sach's in SLC. We're really excited, especially for the better hours, better pay, and shorter commute!
This is how we celebrated. WINGER'S!!

6 comments:
Happy Birthday Caydence. Congratulations Danny on the new job. :)
Happy Birthday Caydence. That is so exciting about Danny's job!
Sounds like a fun week! We miss you guys. We need to get the girls together now that we're back in Utah!
Looks like Caydence had a fun birthday! Congrats to your family on Danny's job!
Sidenote: I had a random dream last night that you and danny opened up a snow cone stand. The whole drumline came to your grand opening, and then everyone was randomly in my parent's swimming pool. Scott says I dreamt about you having a snow cone stand because you live close to Shavin' Haven....
Happy B day to the lil cutie! Also CONGRATS to Danny!!!! That is so exciting. I know how bad having a husband with long hours and lame job can be. We need to get together for another Jazz game!
Happy Bday Caydence. Love the butterfly cupcake. Soooo cute! I didn't know she and Gma had the same bday. FUN! Congrats to Danny!
Post a Comment