Friday, March 12, 2010

Where has the time gone?!?!

I still can't believe it, but last night Danny and I celebrated our FOURTH anniversary! Crazy.
I surprised Danny with the entire night. He had NO idea what we were doing. I just told him to take the day off work because I had a lot planned.
We started the day at the Salt Lake temple. I LOVE that they still do live sessions. We even got to be the witness couple which made it even better!
We then had reservations at Donovan's- an amazing steak place in SLC. It was really good, and I just love the high-class atmosphere.
And we finished off the night with the funniest man ever. This is the 2nd time we've gotten to see him. I could watch him every day!
Pretty much the best night ever.

2 comments:

Jill said...

Happy Anniversary!

Melissa + Brett said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember your wedding like it was yesterday!