We may have been really slow, but we accomplished our goal of not walking a SINGLE STEP! Wow, I still can't believe we did it (except that my legs are still feeling it.)
Tarin you are amazing! I did six last weekend and had to walk a couple times. Did you all stick together? I'm going to be the slowest in the group we're going with. Any tips for me for my race? I'm going to have that goal too! I'm proud of you girl, that is so good! How long did it take? I'm super slow, I'm afraid they'll close everything up before I'm done running.
Danny and I met on the LPE drumline, and appropriately named our daughter Caydence. We also have a 2 year old named Will. They are the joy of our lives. We have been married 7 1/2 years. Danny works for Goldman Sachs and I am officially a stay at home mom, and I love it!
5 comments:
I think that is great! I can't imagine.
Tarin that is amazing!!! You look so great!! I'm impressed!
Tarin you are amazing! I did six last weekend and had to walk a couple times. Did you all stick together? I'm going to be the slowest in the group we're going with. Any tips for me for my race? I'm going to have that goal too! I'm proud of you girl, that is so good! How long did it take? I'm super slow, I'm afraid they'll close everything up before I'm done running.
holy crap you are amazing and look amazing! oh my gosh!
YAY!!!!!!! I am so proud of you. It feels so good too!!!! You look great!
Post a Comment