I always knew it, but now I have justification that
Caydence is the cutest baby ever. Yesterday I had a lady stop me and tell me she was a
talent agent for Nickelodeon and Baby Gap, etc. and she was interested in
Caydence. She gave me her card and asked when she could call me, but I was definitely not interested (the LAST place I want my child is in show business).
I shouldn't discredit the fact by telling you this was in the toy department at
WALMART, and she was stopping EVERY person that walked by, and she was pretty trashy, but come on, tell me you wouldn't have stopped this:
3 comments:
She really is so stinking cute! I can't believe how big she is getting!! -Danelle
SHE IS TOO DARN CUTE! Love her little outfit and pigtails.
haha she is so cute and has a personality to match. love her!
Post a Comment