I just started a cake decorating class and this was my first cake. Not too shabby- especially since we only got about 20 minutes at the end of class to decorate it. I'm pretty much a perfectionist, so it took me an hour to ice the cake and it still wasn't as good as I wanted it! I was a little bummed to learn that this is the last time Wilton will offer this class because they've overhauled the whole program and it's all new starting next month! But I am taking the fondant class next month, which is what I'm really interested in.(Yes, those are my kitchen counters that are pretty much the color of a yellow crayon. They are even more yellow in real life...)
2 comments:
Good Job Tarin! Me and Shyla did that class, and it was fun! It was a lot of work though, getting everything prepped for class. I want to do more classes, once I move somewhere where it would be more convenient. They have classes at the Michael's here, but it would be too hard to carry all the supplies.
I am soooo jealous you're doing a cake decorating class!
Post a Comment