Anyways, last night Caydence and I went to the Kaysville tree lighting and light parade. It was COLD, and the parade was about 30 minutes late, and really short, but we had fun.


We bundled up, but I couldn't find any gloves, so after the parade we grabbed some of the free hot chocolate to warm our hands. Caydence was a little TOO excited about it :)

There was a band playing and Caydence just wanted to dance all night! When they finally finished and I drug (dragged?) her home she screamed the whole drive back, which is not like her. Turns out her poor feet were cold! So we wrapped up in a blanket and watched the Jazz game with Danny :)
-Tarin
2 comments:
Not that I miss winters in Utah, but I do like snow for Christmas. After that it can go away. This post made me so sad it's still like 85-90 degrees here in Mexas. Ughhh!
That hot chocolate picture is classic!
Post a Comment