Saturday, November 27, 2010

It's Christmas Time!

I LOVE Christmas! Last night we got out our decorations and I love having them up!


Our tree and lights in the front window.


I made this wreath last year but I can't remember if I posted a picture.


And this is my addition this year. I LOVE it!! It's even better in person. I got the idea here:

http://eighteen25.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-subway-art-banner.html

I love when people give me their craft ideas and even let you download the picture! I'm not very creative on my own, but I can copy anything :)

Merry Christmas!!

-Tarin

2 comments:

Melissa + Brett said...

Look at you miss crafty. Oh, how I wish I could even copy! Isn't Christmas so fun this year? Caydence is the perfect age. Tav and Kirra are nuts about Christmas, the tree, our lights, etc. It's a BLAST!

Jen and Chase said...

Love this Tarin! I've been wanting to make an ornament wreath too...I will probably wait until after Christmas and buy some cheap ornaments on sale. Did you use a foam wreath to hot glue them to?