I feel like I just posted about our fourth anniversary yesterday! Our anniversary was 3/11, so I'm a little behind. We spent our actual anniversary at a Grizzly's hockey game (we already had tickets for) and my family came along. We had such a blast. I didn't count that as our anniversary celebration, because I made reservations to The Roof for the next night. I LOVE that place. Last time we were there I was 2 weeks from having Caydence!! Crazy. This was our amazing view:

Highlights of the night:
The piano player playing The Office theme song
Being there with Danny (of course)
An actual date!!
The funny conversations between the 2 ladies next to us from New Orleans
The food!!!!!
Lowlights:
It started raining JUST as we finished eating so we couldn't walk around temple square
We were almost home when they called me and told me I had left my credit card! So we had to go all the way back!!
All in all it was a great night :)
-Tarin
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment