
Baby Boy Wariner is due August 4th!
Hopefully this will answer all of your questions:
-I'm 21 weeks today (almost 5 months?)
-I know I said we weren't going to find out what we are having, but the anxiety of not being prepared if it was a boy was OVERWHELMING me! Good thing, because I have a lot of shopping to do!
-I'm feeling great! I don't really get morning sickness. I get a little nauseous in the afternoon/evening, which isn't even bad, I'm really lucky. But I'm past that and feeling good!
-We have a name picked out, we've actually had it for years, but we don't discuss it until they're born because then you can't tell us that you don't like it :)
-I am TERRIFIED (but VERY excited) to have a boy! I'm afraid I won't know how to raise a boy!! :). Potty training!?!? That was scary enough with a girl!!
-I'm due August 4th, but if he's big like Caydence, it will be scheduled a week before that.
That's all I can think of right now, but ask away if you have any other questions!
-Tarin
7 comments:
You're WHAT?!!!! Just kidding. Haha.
Yeah!! Now I can finally congratulate you ;) Boys really are so much fun!! We let Will stay up a few minutes later than the girls just to watch him play--last night it was throwing a balloon around his room and watching him laugh hysterically! And as "easy" as my girls have been (we've been lucky so far--knock on wood!!) Will's been the easiest by far! And we start potty training in a few weeks--I'll let you know--he shows immense interest and has for quite some time--I figured we'd wait til 2 and that's April 13!!! Anyways--CONGRATS to you guys!!
haha I'm still bitter no one told me:) A boy a boy a boy! That is so awesome.... so happy for you guys!
Congrats!! I have been waiting for you to share this news!! Boys are so much fun :) Let's get together soon!!
I'm so excited for you guys! Boys are sweethearts.
Congrats! I like your thinking on the name idea!! And I am terrified as well to have a boy!
congrats!! Boys are fun. And at least you've got a while before you'll have to worry about potty training! For the moment, let me warn that newborn boys pee EVERYWHERE. I definitely got pee in my hair at least one time...
Post a Comment