Sunday, July 10, 2011

Advice

So with 16 days left I'm feeling overwhelmed with everything left to do to get ready for baby boy. (Add to it that I can't get a lot done because one of our cars has now been in the shop for a week, with at least a few more days to go, and we have to take the other car in first thing tomorrow for some repairs. Pretty much they're both not drivable. I just have to laugh, it's actually not stressing me out like it usually would. I'm just glad we're getting them safe before the baby comes.)

Anyways, my biggest task right now is picking a double stroller. I just CANNOT make up my mind so I need advice from you moms!

Here's what I want:
-Lots of storage
-Sort of compact (small cars/trunks)
-Fits an infant car seat AND a 3 year old
-Reclining seats

I like these because the front and back strollers would be easier for shopping aisles/malls. I also like both of these because the car seat goes in the back so I can have better access to the baby and Caydence can have a better view.

Graco Quattro Duo (Just worried because I've heard this is a beast! Heavy/hard to steer)



Joovy Ergo Caboose (this one is a sit and stand when you no longer use the car seat)







I also like this one because it folds up so small, but I'm worried about the small wheels and that it's side by side. Is it too wide to take shopping? I like that the kids could interact. It does take a car seat on one side, and the seats recline.

Combi Twin Sport






And this is my DREAM stroller! It has everything I want and can be used as a jogging stroller too but it is $679!!! Too bad.

Bumbleride Indie Twin



Tell me your thoughts!! What do you like/ not like? I'd love to hear ANY input!

-Tarin

3 comments:

Stacy Jean said...

I love my Graco Quatro Duo! I can even put all three kids in it and push it when all of them are too tired to walk (with someone sitting on a lap)!! It is a bit of a beast, but fit in our Honda, and now fits in our mini-van! I didn't ever feel like it was too hard to control, or any harder then you'd expect from a double stroller! I've taken it to Disneyland, the Zoo, shopping, walks, Dino Park, etc...and I personally still love it! I've had it for almost 4 years and it's still in excellent condition, and I bought mine used! Good luck figuring out the one for you!

kjSmith said...

I have one like the Quattro Duo (it might have even been one but an older model). It worked fine. Three kids worked great in it, but it couldn't fit in the back of my Pilot so it's been collecting dust since 2006. Since Caydence is almost old enough to want to not be in a stroller, I would get one of the sit and stand models. Then she can use her independence to get in and out. Just my 2 cents.

Kendra Owens said...

Check out this post http://mr-neighbor-rogers-hood.blogspot.com/2010/04/new-stroller.html my friend has that exact side by side and loves it!!! She still uses it all the time and her girls are 4 and 1. I have customers who use the sit and stands and love it. As heather her and steph have the same jogging strollers and love them