Saturday, July 23, 2011

Ready or not, here he comes!

I don't know if I'll ever feel ready for baby boy, but at least we're prepared! Today Danny and I:

• Cleaned my Dad's office (our side job)
• Cleaned our 2 bathrooms
• DEEP cleaned the kitchen, stove, floor, etc.
• Weeded the flower box
• Finished up the car seat cover I've been working on
• Made the changing mat to match the diaper bag I made
• Deep cleaned and vacuumed the car
• Got an oil change
• Put in the car seat base so we're ready for car seat #2
• Did a little grocery shopping
• Did a little laundry
• Made my 4th meal to freeze for later
• Did the dishes 3 times
• Scrubbed our embarrassingly filthy windows
• Paid the bills

And probably more, but that's all I can think of right now. Only a few days to go!

-Tarin

1 comment:

Danelle and Alex said...

Wow!! You are super productive for a pregnant lady!