Thursday, August 23, 2012

Will's first birthday!

I cannot even believe where the last year has gone...










My friend Erin took his one year pictures and I am in love with every single one!!!






On Will's birthday we went out to lunch and then spent the afternoon at Cherry Hill.  (so don't judge his swimming hair!)  Then we had some cupcakes from the Sweet Tooth Fairy (Yum!)


My parents came over for a little bit to give will his toy.  He LOVES cars!  (Confession:  I didn't buy him a single thing for his birthday!  He doesn't know the difference, and I had a hard enough time coming up with things for everyone else to give him, there was nothing left!)
The next week we celebrated with Danny's family.  Danny's dad makes the kids these amazing toy boxes!  (I could NOT get Canyon and Caydence to get out of the pictures!!!)


More yummy cupcakes


Happy Birthday sweet Will!  (actually a month ago- July 26)

2 comments:

sNick said...

That is one CUTE KID!!! I love that little boy!

Becky said...

No picture of the cute dinosaur we bought him???